> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Try ...
Login | Register

Try ...

Posted by Jay J on August 29th, 2000 08:08 AM
In reply to Floor Sander and edger (used for sanding hardwood floors) by D Hamilton on August 28th, 2000 09:38 PM [Go to top of thread]


Try these sites, for starters:

Orebro Golvindustri AB - A Swedish mfgr. of Floor Drum Sanders, and Essex Silver Line - A US-based mfgr. of Floor Sanders.

From there, ask about Edge Sanders. You can visit your local Home Rental Supply Office and see what they have. I'm sure the mfgr's. name is all over the sanders and edgers! They may even have used ones for sale. You can try a Hardwood Floor Retailer too for input.

A few more sites are as follows: (Search EACH of the forthcoming WEB pages for the word, drum and then all over again for the word, edge)

National Hardwood, Mr Hardwoods Floor Products, and Do It Yourself

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC