> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > try
Login | Register


Posted by deecee on December 16th, 2002 01:49 PM
In reply to replacing flourescent bulbs by Roberta on December 16th, 2002 11:03 AM [Go to top of thread]

lifting up on the insert, sliding it a little to the side to expose a corner, tilt down and out like removing a tbar ceiling tile. Don't know for sure what fixture you have but some work like this. Luck, Kizmet

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC