> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Truth Casement Window Operator
Login | Register

Truth Casement Window Operator

Posted by Harv on October 3rd, 2002 02:09 PM
In reply to entrygard and truth repair by steve h. on June 29th, 2002 11:27 AM [Go to top of thread]

2 of 3 people found this post helpful

I am in the same situation and was searching ALL over for an offset. Seems that's not the way to go and waste my time. I plan to read and reread manny and steve h's solutions. Was going to attack it like manny also but when i fully understand steve's solution, will determine what i can handle. The wood is so fragile and NOT quality stuff but i guess we never realize these fine points and complications from builders until time takes its toll. Question: 1. on one arm it has "truth" but how do u get the model (Entry Guard?)and 2. on the internet, retailers are in MD and PA, any chance there are retailers in Northern NJ? Was going to take bent operator to retailer for correct match. Have u thought of using some other brand/operator that may fit and do the same job opening the casement? Seems truth operator arms constantly slips out of track under the window. Any other comments/advice greatly appreciated before i complicate the repair any further. Seems truth hardware should be aware of repair problems. It only give them a bad name for future consumers looking to purchase.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC