> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Trimroc
Login | Register

Posted by BobK on November 1st, 2001 01:51 PM
In reply to Crown molding with plaster ceilings by Kathy Z on October 31st, 2001 02:33 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

I was the one who posted a reply about Trimroc. I am interested in putting up crown in my home but did not want to deal with nailing, caulking and more importantly the precision cuts needed to make a perfect corner. After reading an article in Oct issue of This Old House magazine, I had just about decided against doing it. Too much work. I came across an ad in another home improvement magazine for the Trimroc product. I went to their web site ( and read up on their product. It is installed with just joint compound. They had a video of the install process. I was hooked. I ordered a bunch to do two rooms, to start. I actually just received the boxes on Monday. I will probably start working with it this weekend. It comes in many different sizes and profiles. Prices range depending on the size you choose. The company sent out a bunch of samples so I could choose the profile and size I wanted... Great customer service... Good luck....

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC