> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Trim screws
Login | Register

Trim screws

Posted by Scott on December 14th, 2002 07:57 PM
In reply to using metal studs for basement walls .how to attach paneling by joe on December 14th, 2002 04:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

They are like drywall screws except they have a smaller head.Homecenters carry them.
Get the ones with the fine threads(for metal).
Might want to get a color stick(putty stick to match your paneling)sink the heads just below the face of the panel.Luck

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC