> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > trim
Login | Register


Posted by ryan on December 15th, 2002 12:38 PM
In reply to Fancy Trim above entry door... What is it called? by Peyton Vaughn on December 13th, 2002 08:20 PM [Go to top of thread]

i can't remember what it is called but i do know what you are talking comes made from wither wood or structural foam...depending on the vendor...check at your local home improvement local home depot has a display and special order setup by the shutters and by the vinyl siding

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC