> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Treated Wood Foundations
Login | Register

Treated Wood Foundations

Posted by Help before you build on February 25th, 2003 04:17 PM
In reply to Site biult or Panels? by Site built or panels??? on September 29th, 2002 05:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

It is called the Treated Wood Foundations here in CA. In the US this may be the way builders build, but in Canada, We use wood foundation because their better. They will not leak and cost less. In the US you may build them form a lumber yard or a panel supplier drawings. but here we install them only with a good plan. This is a DESIGN. Some day you will all see the light.
GET IT DESIGN..........That is the only way.
Pall Bunyon.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC