> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > treated lumber
Login | Register

treated lumber

Posted by bc on July 6th, 2000 11:57 AM
In reply to old concrete patio with 2x4 rotting spacers by S Isner on July 5th, 2000 09:40 PM [Go to top of thread]

You could clean out the cracks and replace with treated lumber. Buy them from a full service lumber yard that has a planer that will plane them for a buck or two per board. Fit and cut them for lenghth (marking the location on the side of the board) and measure for thickness to plane. Then have them planed to fit. Remember a treated 2by4 usually measures thicker than untreated 2bys of 1.5", with treated about 1 5/8" thick.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC