> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Tread caps
Login | Register

Tread caps

Posted by DH on December 26th, 2001 02:28 PM
In reply to Inside Staircase by Susan on December 26th, 2001 10:13 AM [Go to top of thread]

Don't tear up the treads if you are going to put down a runner, why pay for hardwood that you are going to cover.

You can purchase false tread caps, made of moulding and plywood to attach to the ends of the treads, and carpet the middle of the step. Look under Stair parts/installers in your phone book.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC