> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Traverse rods...
Login | Register

Traverse rods...

Posted by Jim -ATS on May 15th, 2000 05:12 PM
In reply to Travis Rod line/repair by Craig on May 15th, 2000 04:52 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 2 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Same site.....moved LINK: by doug seibert on 07/28/2006
> did you go to the link from doug by Handyman on 08/07/2007

They are called Traverse rods because the bracket traverses the length of the rod. These are not expensive, Sears would be happy to sell you a brand spanking new one, and it will work right out of the box instead of trying to make a broken one work for a while...

good luck..

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC