> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Tractor attachments
Login | Register

Tractor attachments

Posted by Pete on January 26th, 2003 12:36 PM
In reply to Tractor attachments by Lisa on January 26th, 2003 12:10 PM [Go to top of thread]

It depends on the attachment. Many roto-tillers require power to turn the tynes. Power is provided by a power take-off (PTO) from the tractor, a hydraulic pump or the unit will have its own engine, in which case the tractor is really just draging the tiller around. Many units with PTO and hydraulic pumps are of the farm tractor types.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC