> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Toxic Mold
Login | Register

Toxic Mold

Posted by mermaidmom on August 12th, 2002 11:55 PM
In reply to toxic mold by jan on June 27th, 2002 07:22 PM [Go to top of thread]

Here is a good one, our house burnt last year and they told us we had Toxic mold in it and had to be removed, we our house look like something out of a movie, guys walking around in suits like something from outer space, telling use once we remove it and dry out your house their is no problem, well News flash, after the frist Electric bill for just 29 days of 1200.00 and stamped on it cancolation i made it knowing i wanted this to stop. i told them why try to dry this house ,it lays on a water table anyway. They said no mold. lol well guess what in my crawl their is and always will be mold, so in my area of this ,all they want is money, by time they removed it and all my inside of house , it was a total of 165.000.00 for what , just so it can come back. So dont let them fool you ,no it is not good for people with Breathing problems ,but neather is Pollen ,and you cant get ride of that.
It cost alot and they say they filter your house ,ya they do. It sends it right outside so when you walk in the door it comes right back in,lol go figure on that. Sorry i wrote a book ,but i could with the experiance i had with Insurance company and Resteration company. Simple answer if god forbid something happens, and the Ins. man ask do you want to do it your self or have us just tell them "CUT ME THE CHECK"
Thanks for listing , can tell you a hole story if you wanted to listin to it, Horror i mean it!!!!!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC