> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > toxic mercury disposal...
Login | Register

toxic mercury disposal...

Posted by jb on September 5th, 2001 10:14 AM
In reply to thermostat by Barb Hutfless on September 4th, 2001 04:04 PM [Go to top of thread]

Mercury is a toxic heavy metal. Please find out from your town how they want you to dispose of it. They probably have a toxic waste disposal every so often.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC