> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > torn drywall paper
Login | Register

torn drywall paper

Posted by Stoney on May 27th, 2002 09:16 PM
In reply to TORN drywall PAPER by FLOYD on March 11th, 2001 10:40 PM [Go to top of thread]

check out a product made by GUARD. The name escapes me at the moment. It is made just for this problem.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC