> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Tool Discussion
Login | Register

Tool Discussion

Posted by Ed Parker on February 12th, 2000 10:24 AM

For those of us who make a living with their tools, we know no one brand makes the best of everything. In my experiences I've come to love my Makita sidewinder saw and portable table saw, Milwaukee 1/2" drill, Porter Cable Tiger Saw and Classic router, Hitachi 15" miter box, Bosch jig saw, Emglo compressor, and all my Senco nail guns. After years of hard work, these tools just don't die and I can count on them to perform even through the most difficult of circumstances. I'm sure many of you professionals out there also have favorites, and I'd like to hear some input to compare against my own preferences. I am currently considering a new compound miter saw, after getting tired of lugging around my Hitachi "Beast" that has been a good soldier through everything I could throw at it. I've read a lot of reviews in JLC and others about these saws, but I prefer to get feedback from actual users who may have one they are extremely fond of and has passed the test of time, as well as some abuse. ...And did I mention "Nothin' beats a Ford Truck"? (for you Dodgeman...LOL)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC