> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Tool...
Login | Register


Posted by Wick on November 13th, 2002 08:46 AM
In reply to Need name of a tool please by Cilla on November 12th, 2002 08:02 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Cilla, I think what you're looking for is called an AC Voltage Detector it's used to detect the presence of electrical currents and is sensitive enough to detect through walls, etc.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC