> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > tool
Login | Register


Posted by lawnboy on January 3rd, 2000 08:58 AM
In reply to Exterior paint removal by Henry in MI on January 3rd, 2000 07:23 AM [Go to top of thread]

I saw in one the few issues back in HandyMan a tool that you put in a 90' grinder. But I cant remember much more....

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC