> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > tool
Login | Register


Posted by Barbara on April 30th, 2003 03:11 PM
In reply to mortar by Fred in TX on September 4th, 2000 10:44 AM [Go to top of thread]

I need to find a tool shown on one of your show. It is to remove the mortor between bricks. It looked like a hammer, but had a spike like divice that protruded out to get between the bricks to clean out the loose mortor. Can you help? Barbara

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC