renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > TOO MUCH FREE TIME
Login | Register

TOO MUCH FREE TIME

Posted by JAY on July 17th, 2000 09:19 AM

... IS WHAT YOU HAVE. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT THERE IS A FAMILIAR STENCH ABOUT THE ABOVE FOLLOW-UP.

WHY DO YOU HIDE? IF YOU'RE BEING THAT HONEST WITH 'US', WHY DON'T YOU TELL US WHO YOU REALLY ARE? OTHERWISE, YOU LEAVE IT TO OUR IMAGINATION(S) TO GIVING YOU A NAME, OR NAMES. IS THAT WHAT YOU ENJOY? DO YOU LIKE BEING TREATED LIKE A JERK? MAYBE YOU DO, MAYBE YOU DON'T, BUT IN EITHER CASE, BE A MAN (OR WOMAN) AND SHOW YOURSELF. BE HONEST WITH ME AS I AM WITH YOU. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

YOU TAKE THINGS TOO LITERALLY. YOU HAVE TUNNEL VISION. YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYTHING MORE BEYOND WHAT'S IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE. WHAT WE SAY AND DO ON THE FORUM IS 'IN CONTEXT' WITH WHAT WE SAY AND DO. NO, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEE IT THAT WAY. BUT APPARENTLY, IT'S FOOD FOR YOU.

IF YOU HAVE FREE TIME, WHY DON'T YOU HANG AROUND AND PUT THAT ATTITUDE OF YOURS TO GOOD USE. HERE'S A SITE FOR YOU. A SITE FOR COUSIN TO THE X-GUY TO 'HANG' AT NOW THERE! DON'T YOU FEEL MORE AT HOME AT THAT SITE??! YOU CAN MOAN AND COMPLAIN AAAAAAAAAL YOU WANT, AND OTHERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU. IT'S JUST WHAT YOU NEED.

JAY J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

• by  12/31/69 07:00 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC