> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Toilet flange
Login | Register

Toilet flange

Posted by Henry in MI on April 24th, 2001 07:42 PM
In reply to 10" rough in toilet by Mary J on April 24th, 2001 01:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

Mary J, they make eccentric toilet flanges. Contact a big, independent plumbing supply house. Any of them should be able to ifx you up with the parts and pieces you need. What you buy from them might be a little higher priced than what you pay at the big box store but having someone to give you good advise is usually worth it. The plumbing supply house will usually have access to more product lines than is available at the big box. This is particularly helpful if you need something special like retro fixtures.

Remember that the independents make their living from plumbers, who buy a lot from them and work by the hour. They may let a plumber that they know in line ahead of you, but he will usually be in and out real quickly too.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC