> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Toekick saw.
Login | Register

Toekick saw.

Posted by Wick on June 6th, 2000 01:53 PM
In reply to removing underlayment by Rose on June 6th, 2000 10:26 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 2 people found this post helpful

Rose, there is a special circular saw which if I recall correctly, it's
called a toekick saw. It's small enough to get under the cabinets so that
you can get a really close cut to the base of the cabinets. Try calling
the local rental shop and see if they have them, it'll save you lots of
time and frustration. Hope this helps!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC