> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > To whom this may concern
Login | Register

To whom this may concern

Posted by Handyman on August 10th, 2000 09:19 AM
In reply to Go Get Him my Friend by Steve Jones on August 10th, 2000 09:19 AM [Go to top of thread]

You may have your gripe, legitimate or not, depending on what perspective is taken. You are unnecessarily involving other, well intended people
that come to this site. Yes, it is bad enough that 'they' have to read the above post. But you are equally contributing to the problem.

Past experience with this type of problem on my forum has shown that if you leave well enough alone, the 'problem' goes away. If just ONE of
those folks involved in the back-and-forth with you took the initiative to STOP, then the problem goes away. This is how it has worked in the past.
You, and others like you, may be the same person under various disguises. What you are doing is wrong - wrong - wrong. There are people that
want help with their homes. Everyone, including you, ought to act civil. You are in my house and me and my guests don't like what's going on
here. Please stop and quit agitating the people that visit my house or that hang here. The people I'm referring to are helping people or in need of

If you have a specific complaint, please e-mail me at the above address. I will see what I can do about it. In the meantime, please stop this
nonsense. It is problematic, not only for those on the Forum but from a maintenance perspective too. We opened this Forum and it has a stated
purpose. You are not policing yourself. If your parents knew what you were doing, there would be consequences as any good parent would give.
Your annonymous postings are a very, very sad sight.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC