> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > To The "Manly Men" So you DO eat quiche!!
Login | Register

To The "Manly Men" So you DO eat quiche!!

Posted by Barb on January 12th, 2003 03:26 PM
In reply to You're in our prayers by Billy on January 11th, 2003 10:31 AM [Go to top of thread]

First I wish to extend my condolences to Jason. In my work I see lots of pain. There is no way anyone can or should try to stop your pain. The more you love the more you have to loose and the more it will hurt. You will "work" through the pain. Those who care about you can offer support to listen, a hand to hold or a hug, not to remove the hurt, but, to help you feel it. Only when you truly feel the pain will you be able to move beyond and to be in peace with all of the wonderful memories I am sure you have. Despite what people may say, without repression, by feeling your pain, you will forever be blessed with the memories. Never stop talking about the man who you loved and who imparted so much of himself so you could become who you are today.

I am real new to this site, but in a very short time I find myself wondering who the real people are behind the advice? I have been struggling since 9/11. Trust,evil, I do not like mean people and fear that the "Bad Guys" are "winning". On a small less global level, I have just had a contractor do a really poor flooring job that I spent $4000 on. Alot of $ for me. This week I prepare to face him with my concerns. I am a single woman with a 20 yo daughter who I already informed has to be here when he comes over. It is very intimidating and even though I think I am a strong person when I fight for others, I feel totally vulnerable when it come to things like this. I would love for you guys to be my brothers and Uncles so I would not have to be afraid of being ripped off.

I already feel like this is a family of sorts. You reach out and support the others---the regulars you seem to watch for. Your expressions of sympathy really encouraged me to believe that the whole world isn't mean, evil and just out for themselves.

You guys have really touched me.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC