> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > To The Back Of The Line, Please ...
Login | Register

To The Back Of The Line, Please ...

Posted by Jay J on November 29th, 1999 10:38 AM
In reply to 1924 English Tudor for Bob to help remodel this storybook wonder by Leslie Thornton on November 29th, 1999 02:10 AM [Go to top of thread]

Unfortunately, the chances of Bob reading your post are as likely as getting struck by lightening. BUT, you may get the attention of his helpers. If you want to contact the show, get in touch with HomeWorld Media, or e-mail *** ****, or go to Ask Bob.

With that said, if I was you (which I'm not) but if I were, I'd send a nice letter with an outline of what you'd like to do. You'll need bids and contractor information for his 'people' to do research should he go with your house. Pictures and architectural drawings are most useful. In short, you need to show him how serious you are about your project. In other words, would your 'presentation' (whether it be this Post or one much more professional) show him you're doing the make-over anyway??? If you're looking for a freebie, it's not gonna happen. Also, using this Forum as a way to get Bob's attention is futile, IMHO. It's been over a year since we/'the board' got a hello from Bob. Spend some money with the hope that you MAY get selected.

By best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC