> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > To Kathy
Login | Register

To Kathy

Posted by Lucienne on September 4th, 2000 02:27 PM
In reply to Mold and Mildew....Do you mean "grout" instead of "sealer"? by Kathy on September 4th, 2000 08:00 AM [Go to top of thread]

The product is called Bathroom Tub and Tile Sealant. It is a silicone product and very rubbery. It says that it is mold and mildew resistant but don't you believe it! Thanks for the advice anyway.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC