> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > to hy, paint remover or snake oil?
Login | Register

to hy, paint remover or snake oil?

Posted by bc on February 7th, 2001 01:26 AM
In reply to removing paint from brick by hy on February 6th, 2001 10:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

hy, Always nice to hear from a peelaway salesman. When I hear from a salesman, I know when to take it with a grain of salt. When I hear from a salesman who fails to disclose he is a salesman or otherwise hides the fact, then I take it with a salt shaker.

That said, we have lots of questions about painted brick and have some expert responders on this site who are distrustful of claims regarding the removal of paint from brick.

To be fair to all, Jay J and Steve and Henry (I think) provide their email addresses. For an unbiased test of your product, why don't you contact them by email and arrange to ship them a sample of your product. The best advertising you could ever get would be if they found that your product worked like you just said it would in the post above.

This is something any honest salesman would do to promote their product. A dishonest snake oil salesman wouldn't do this. I look forward to hearing from everyone on this.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC