> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > to find what equipment for wet-spray cellulose insulation
Login | Register

to find what equipment for wet-spray cellulose insulation

Posted by john on June 1st, 1998 09:10 AM

2 of 2 people found this post helpful

I'm looking for a show that presented certain equipment for applying wet-pray cellulose
insulation. It was a fairly recent show that I was told about.
The equipment introduced the wet-spray into the hose at the last
ten feet of the hose, if what I was told is correct. Within minuetes after it was applied it
was "scubbed" flush to the surface of the studs, and the vapor barrier was applied making
the wall ready for drywall. It was done in Mass.
This equipment and system used very little water which I like to hear. And it dried very quickly.
I'm looking for education, someone who uses the equipment for imput, who makes the equipment, and
where it can be purchased. I thank you ahead of time for your help.
Sincerely, John

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC