> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > to Brooks:
Login | Register

to Brooks:

Posted by Ed on August 8th, 2000 07:46 AM
In reply to So you really have nothing intelligent to add, in other words. more. by Brooks on August 7th, 2000 10:07 PM [Go to top of thread]

Please find a better way to direct your emotions, like helping someone with a Home problem. If you ever make a mistake on this bbs you'll be a member of the same club Steve's in along with all the others on this bbs that have made mistakes. And when they do make mistakes, they admit to them (but 'such' is not the case ...) - My mistake, you are right - I am sorry about that - My mistake

And there are too few times where people actually thank Steve for helping them. Yes, there are a few samples below, and if you have some FREE, PROFESSIONAL advice on a home repair question, I'm sure we'd all like to see it. - Thanks Steve - Thanks - thanks for the advice - Thanks Mr. Jones - Thanks to everyone, including Steve - Thanks for the input - thanks steve - Thanks Steve - Thanks

No one is paid on this bbs to give their FREE, PROFESSIONAL adive on home repair questions, nor are they compensated in any way for giving said advice to help others. So since you seem to have some FREE TIME to criticize, why not direct your time into being helpful, like Steve and all the others? If you were being helpful as much as STeve, perhaps you'd have a leg to stand on to criticize!

ed (just passing through)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC