> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Thread tape
Login | Register

Thread tape

Posted by Henry in MI on December 28th, 2000 05:31 AM
In reply to Connecting a gas range by Rob on December 28th, 2000 01:06 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

Hi, Rob. Yes, there is a special tape. It will be yellow and marked for working on gas lines. You should be able to get it at any home center. Don't forget a soap bubble test after you reconnect your lines. And when you shut off the line and disconnect, put a 1/2" pipe cap over the open end of the pipe so no dirt, grout, etc. falls in the pipe.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC