> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > thoughts...
Login | Register


Posted by jb on April 3rd, 2002 03:08 PM
In reply to broken knob on water heater thermostat by gh on April 3rd, 2002 12:44 PM [Go to top of thread]

without knowing what brand and model you have it is hard to narrow it down. Usually you can contact the manufacturer or their local supplier/installer and get the part. Try calling the installer who's name might be on the piece of equipment and/or go to and type in this:
"water heater parts"
(include the quotation marks)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC