> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Thoughts ...
Login | Register

Thoughts ...

Posted by Jay J -MOderator on September 27th, 2001 12:28 PM
In reply to BACKFILLING COPPER WATER MAIN FROM METER TO HOUSE by scott stephan on September 27th, 2001 12:16 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi scott,

I know you're asking which is the right thing to do.

You need the code book for your Municipality. Yes, soil types and depths are of LOCAL importance. Technically, you'd need an inspection by your local municipality inspector.

If you don't get the Code, see if a local Plumber will help. I just can't give you the code for my Municipality. Next thing you know, you'll be asking us why your water bill is so high when you're not running the water. (It's because the pipe broke ...)

My best to ya and hope that helps.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: That's my input ...

PPS: God Bless America!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC