> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > thoughts...
Login | Register


Posted by jb on July 16th, 2001 04:15 PM
In reply to Formica Counter Top Fixing by Regina Mascuch on July 16th, 2001 12:22 PM [Go to top of thread]

The only thing that I could think of doing is buying a cutting board that you could install right into your counter top, to cover up the bad spot. You can find them with a metal trim around them or just router the counter top to drop it right in. Any cutting board can be used or find specialty ones at counter/kitchen shops:

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC