> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > thoughts...
Login | Register


Posted by jb on July 6th, 2001 12:22 PM
In reply to Paint Sprayer by Marie on July 6th, 2001 10:19 AM [Go to top of thread]

First, I don't think that the wagners are "airless" sprayers. Usually the term airless refers to the more expensive professional rigs which have special hydrolic pumps that feed a nozzle at the end of a high pressure hose.

The Wagners are noisy, difficult to keep clean, not all that cheap to buy, and don't really send out a very good stream of paint. You would be much better off renting a professional grade spray rig from a local rental shop.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC