> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Thoughts ...
Login | Register

Thoughts ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on July 4th, 2001 09:06 AM
In reply to driveway filler by nkothari on July 3rd, 2001 05:15 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi nkothari,

The Professional Driveway Installers use heated asphalt. I think what you're referring to is called, Patch.

The Patch you buy from the Home Centers doesn't need to be heated. You can put it down and tamp. (BE SURE to read the directions in the Store BEFORE you buy to be sure you have all the material and tools for the job.)

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC