> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Thoughts ...
Login | Register

Thoughts ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on February 23rd, 2001 12:37 PM
In reply to Is living in a home with fire damage a health concern? by Patti on February 23rd, 2001 12:15 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Patti,

I'll address your question, directly, in a moment, but I want to mention 1 thing first. IF, and I say IF you're interested in getting out of the Sale, contact your Homeowner's Insurance Company, perhaps the local Fire Company, and perhaps the local Municipal Office to find out if it's REQUIRED for a Seller to make mention that the home is a rebuild due to a past fire. If he/she/they were required, then you can ask about getting out of the Sale.

Now, assuming you want to keep the house, contact your local Department of Health for guidance. The office may be a Municipal office, a County office, or perhaps a State office. At the same time, speak to your Pediatrician as well. You have LOTS to do.

I do wish you well. My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: Even if there was a Doctor on this Forum, I don't think you'd get medical advice via a Forum ...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC