> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > thoughts...
Login | Register


Posted by jb on November 17th, 2000 12:11 PM
In reply to hot air trasfer toan adjacent room by Stan on November 16th, 2000 02:22 PM [Go to top of thread]

If I ever wanted to do such a thing I would probably just buy a duct booster fan and install the ductwork as needed. I believe there are models available that can be controlled with a thermostat. You would probably be better off installing zoning, see:

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC