> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Those beavers gnawed a chunk out of my wallet and life!
Login | Register

Those beavers gnawed a chunk out of my wallet and life!

Posted by Susan Davis on December 25th, 2002 09:23 PM
In reply to Beaverhome scam by Ann Nguyen on December 20th, 2002 02:07 PM [Go to top of thread]

Finally! Ive found that(unfortunately) I am not alone in my misery having dealt with these guys since thier early days in 1998! I actually responded to a full page ad in a very popular home magazine (this is not always an indicator of reputability!)...then sat on my haunches and approached very carefully. hunted on the internet for negative info, checked BBB, and for a year found nothing to indicate they would rip me off. In fact, initially, they were very prompt and courteous...quickly sending out floor and fabric samples.Threy only turned ugly AFTER they got our money, botched our flooring order, made us sit on it for a month...(we eventually kept it, they were not concerned with picking up common grade cast offs)and totally screwed us on a $8000 kitchen cabinet order. We waited A YEAR for cabinets in a new home construction, that when they finally arrived werent even what we ordered. The sizes were right, but the stain color and style of cabinets were all wrong. we got the same song and dance...unreturned phone calls,lies about the whereabouts of the order, the cabinets, the truck, the warehouse, the drivers! etc. Finally gave up and resigned ourselves to keeping cabinets that we got.(which are NOT the quality that they advertised...)These beavers have chewed themselves into a big hole! Include me in any class action!!! Susan Davis, Colorado

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC