> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > This will fix it.
Login | Register

This will fix it.

Posted by Randy on May 21st, 2002 08:21 PM
In reply to Upgrade to 200 amp service by Randy Russell on June 23rd, 2000 10:30 AM [Go to top of thread]

You should call Southwestern Electrical Services in Houston, Texas. They are very helpful. Give them a call and see what they have to say. I think you'll be glad you did. They have a web site also.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC