> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > This was a shock!
Login | Register

This was a shock!

Posted by Ron J. on August 24th, 2002 12:16 PM

Haven't visited this site for quite a while due to being out of town during the week on a job. Don't know if I like it or not. This will be hard to get used to. To me, everything is too cramped up. Hard to tell the post from the answers. I do like the subject search. I'll give it time. Ron J.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC