> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > This is 'tricky"
Login | Register

This is 'tricky"

Posted by homebild on August 23rd, 2003 09:14 PM
In reply to stucko by g.l bowers on August 22nd, 2003 10:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

What, exactly, do you mean by "STUCCO"?
And what exactly do you mean by a "CEMENT BLOCK WALL"?

If you mean a foundation wall below grade and you simply want to parget is, this is one thing...

If you have a house where the walls are 'framed' with block and you want to actually 'stucco' these walls, that is another thing.

If you you want to apply "SYNTHETIC STUCCO", this again, is another thing altogether...

Sorry to be 'difficult', but what you mean does 'matter'...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • stucko by g.l bowers  8/22/03 10:53 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC