> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > This Is Not SPAM ...
Login | Register

This Is Not SPAM ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on November 22nd, 2000 11:22 AM
In reply to Termite Baits by Bill Kolbe on November 22nd, 2000 09:37 AM [Go to top of thread]

I've spoken to Bill Kolbe and he has explained to me that he read some previous Posts on the Forum asking about the issue(s) described in his post. He felt that it would benefit 'others' by posting the information on 'top' of the BBS for all to see. At the same time, he wanted 'others' to know of his professional background in case they would 'wonder' about his background.

After he explained his intent with me, I think it's reasonable to accept his explanation as a 'service' rather than an Advertisement. In the latter case, a post would be removed.

If you have any question(s) as to wanting to do the same type of 'thing', I ask that you contact me before you post. Otherwise, you leave it up to me to 'apply the laws of validity' to your post. Thank you all in advance.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: As a general rule, as long as you're answering a Post, it would be considered appropriate to insert something to 'support' your position. Bill's Signature is considered a good example of such 'support'

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC