> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > This is not for an unlicensed DIY
Login | Register

This is not for an unlicensed DIY

Posted by Jim-ATS on August 23rd, 2000 11:49 AM
In reply to Moving Basement Post by Pierre on August 23rd, 2000 07:07 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hire a licensed architect or structural engineer and pay them the $500 or so to do the quick calculations you need. You will sleep better at night, and any answer you get here is not one you will be able to trust.


Hope this helps!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC