> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > This is a dangerous
Login | Register

This is a dangerous

Posted by Moderator, Steve on January 28th, 2003 04:49 PM
In reply to Muriatic Acid by Georgiann on January 28th, 2003 02:36 PM [Go to top of thread]

chemical that does its intended job on specific areas, but on the wrong area it could do what sulfuric acid does to fingers. I would never use it inside the home. Take the project to the garage or any open area and treat it there.

Do be careful.

Do not pour down drains either.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC