> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Thinking Outside SmartShed from Sam's Club
Login | Register

Thinking Outside SmartShed from Sam's Club

Posted by Karl on February 11th, 2003 09:10 PM
In reply to "THINKING OUTSIDE" FOUND! by Brad Peterson on February 10th, 2003 04:06 PM [Go to top of thread]

I purchased the SmartShed Deluxe last weekend, my fiancÚ and I out it together in about 1.5 hours. So far I like the shed, make sure that the ground is level to prevent leaks and allow the doors to open and close properly, I understand they have a new truss that helps if the ground is not perfectly level. The shed is strong; I can walk across the roof. There are only about 18 metal screws, not much to rust :) My only concern is the claps for locking the doors are made of plastic, it seems they might be easier than metal to cut, but a lock would just keep honest people out anyway. My overall opinion is the shed is a pretty good value for the money, it has a lot more room than some of the sheds I checked out. No need to worry about painting or termites eating it away :) In my neighborhood the sheds are not supposed to be taller than the fence line, so at 6’7” it is at a good height to keep me out of trouble with the homeowners association, I hope :|

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC