> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Thin Artificial Marble Tile Board - Where to Purchase
Login | Register

Thin Artificial Marble Tile Board - Where to Purchase

Posted by Sandra Raedel on March 7th, 2003 07:50 PM

Despite my ability to locate thin artificial marble tile board, I've not been able to LOCATE a place ONLINE that sells it.

My husband & I have been looking into faux painting (very pricey when hired out). However, I was in a Restaurant tonite & all of the marble walls were incredible (rich) looking. The texture - it was marble. However, once seated, I noticed about a 6" place where the grout had come off. This stuff was, maybe 1/8, 1/16" thick!

I asked my husband "How do you like the walls. What is it?" He INSISTED it was real tile. I told him it was a laminate. He refused to believe me UNTIL I pointed out the missing grout. It was VERY impressive.

The peices had been cut to appear as large RECTANGULAR MARBLE BLOCKS. Is anyone familiar with this product (or how to create it)?

Would one simply purchase an artificial tile board & cut it to the dimensions desired? (I've seen LIKE-KIND, but primarily in 12" squares only).

Respectfully Requested.....Sandra Raedel, Hinckley, Ohio

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

• re by Me  3/8/03 09:28 AM (: 1, : 0)
  • trade relations by lester du  8/2/03 12:26 AM (: 1, : 0)

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC