> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > They with the drywall screws
Login | Register

They with the drywall screws

Posted by BobF on December 3rd, 2002 06:20 PM
In reply to Trim work over metal studs by Matt on December 3rd, 2002 06:02 PM [Go to top of thread]

You'll find the self-tapping scews in the same section with the drywall screws.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC