> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > They make a product just for this!
Login | Register

They make a product just for this!

Posted by Jason on March 3rd, 2002 11:43 AM
In reply to T-1-11 or what???????? by Sandra M. on March 2nd, 2002 10:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

Greetings Sandra,

They make a product just for mobile homes, it is called, "Verticle Vinyl Mobile Home Skirting".

It is very easy to install and you will never have to paint it, it won't rot or attract bugs. It comes in solid and vented panels in a few different colors. You will also be able to unlock any of the panels to gain access under the home anywhere you want.

I would check with your local vinyl siding supply house for more information.

Oh, I also agree with Bruce and Steve, get a guard on that mower. That rock might be aimed at you or a pet or neighbor!

Good luck,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC