> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Thermostat
Login | Register


Posted by John on January 21st, 2003 09:29 PM
In reply to Furnance by J.ELKINS on January 21st, 2003 12:08 PM [Go to top of thread]

That dial thing on the inside of the thermostat is called a heat anticipator. You cant really properly adjust it without a meter. However'the ductowrk supply air upstairs is probably the problem.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • Furnance by J.ELKINS  1/21/03 12:08 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC