> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > There's TONS Of Info On This Out There ...
Login | Register

There's TONS Of Info On This Out There ...

Posted by Jay J on January 7th, 2000 09:12 AM
In reply to cesspool and septic tank by Barry K on January 7th, 2000 07:16 AM [Go to top of thread]

If you don't know how to use any of the WEB Search Engines, you'll always be left 'hanging' and waiting for answers. Try and find a friend who knows how, buy some pizza and beer, and absorbe as much about WEB Searching as you can. All I did was search for 2 things: 'septic system' and 'cesspool system', and got TONS of 'hits'.

I've attached one link (of many) to get you started. (But it's not everything you want.) Again, the good news is it's out there and too much to put in a Follow-up. So, for starters, go to Understanding Cesspools and Septic Systems. From there, the more specific you can get with your questions, obviously, the better.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

PS: I'm hoping that after you've enlightened yourself, you wished you didn't buy a home with such a system w/o having it inspected. I'm sure the Home Inspector could have helped you. Both systems are very expensive to replace if the fail. And to boot, you may not be able to do so if you don't have the land.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC