> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > There's a lot
Login | Register

There's a lot

Posted by deecee on December 3rd, 2002 11:32 PM
In reply to Cubicle Walls by Darlene Franco on December 3rd, 2002 03:42 PM [Go to top of thread]

of surplus cubefarm furnishings around these days, given the condition of big business. Since you don't need much, you could probably find what you need to put together your own cubicle. Call around to some of the office furnishing dealers and explain you're looking for some odds and ends. This stuff is self supporting and can be moved to suit your whims. You don't have to bolt it to the wall. I've even seen some of this at Goodwill and the Salvation Army. Look at "office furnishings-used" in the Yellow Pages. Herman Miller and Steelcase are the brands I've dealt with but there are others. You might even look in the business pages to see who's going bankrupt. I've gotten marvelous deals by checking the legal notices for bankruptcy auctions. My own office furnishings are Steelcase surfaces and drawer units blended with oak frames I made. Uhhhh... this is getting long winded, huh? Luck, Kizmet

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC